Collaboration with External Organizations
Participation in the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association and collaboration with member companies
As the leading company in the Japan Auto Parts Industries Association’s Global Warming Prevention Subcommittee, we work with member companies to prepare positive case studies and various study sessions. Measures to counter global warming is an issue on a global scale, and requires effort in collaboration with the entire automobile industry. We will continue to actively participate and put out information.
We endorse Japan Business Federation's Challenge Zero and other initiatives, and were selected for the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industryʼs Zero Emissions Challenge
Toyoda Gosei has endorsed Japan Business Federation's Challenge Zero initiative to combat climate change and its Biodiversity Declaration. We will continue to carry out activities based on the thinking of Japan Business Federation.
We have also been selected by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as a company to introduce innovations to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
- Contributing to Environmental Preservation Through All Our Business Activities
- Environmental Action Plan
- Building a Decarbonized Society
- Building a Recycling Society
- Environmental Preservation and Building Environmentally-Friendly Societies
- Environmental Management
- Collaboration with External Organizations
- Environmental Efforts at Affiliated Companies
- Environmental Data
- Third-Party Verification
- Third-Party Assessment