||We will provide in a timely manner products and services with quality and prices that satisfy customers, based on research and development and manufacturing technology that anticipates future changes.
- CS/Business activities
||Our 2025 Business Plan clearly shows our medium-term management targets and strategic policy for sustainable growth.
- Financial statements (4 times/year)
- Financial results briefings (2 times/year),
annual shareholders’ meeting (1 time/year)
- Individual meetings
- IR tools (general reports, business reports)
||We respect the individuality of each person while at the same time increasing our collective strength through teamwork, achieving a vibrant corporate culture with meaningful work based on labor-management trust and mutual responsibility.
- Intranet/in-house communications
- Engagement surveys
- Central labor-management consultations
- Departmental labor-management consultations
||Based on open and equal relationships with suppliers, we strengthen each other’s corporate cultures, strive for management innovation, and raise the collective Group strength.
- Procurement activities
- Procurement liaison meetings
||We contribute as a good corporate citizen to development of the economy and society through business activities rooted in each country and community and social contribution activities.
- Contributing to the community through business
- Participation in volunteer activities
|National and local governments, industry organizations
||We have built systems for strict legal compliance and thorough corporate ethics, and conduct our business activities with integrity.
- Complying with laws/regulations
- Participation in industry-academia-government collaboration projects
- Participation in industry organizations