Environmental Action Plan
Sixth Environmental Action Plan Results
Our efforts to achieve a sustainable society are focused in four areas:“ Building a Decarbonized Society,”“ Building a Recycling Society,”“ Environmental preservation and building environmentally-friendly societies,” and“ Environmental management.”
Results of Activities in FY2020
- *1 Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC), perfluorocarbon (PFC), sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), nitrogen trifluoride (NF3)
- *2 The amount of packing material used has increased with the increased shipments of spare parts due to the heavy rains and flooding in northern Kyushu in 2017 and west Japan in 2018, as well as the larger size of parts.
- *3 VOC： Volatile organic compounds
-  Figure with the reference value taken as 100
-  ○：Target for year achieved, ×：Target for year not achieved
- For CO2 emissions we received third-party verification.
Seventh Environmental Action Plan (FY2021-FY2025)
The Seventh Environmental Action Plan formulated, laying out targets for 2025 on the way to achieving the TG 2050 Environmental Challenge and 2030 milestones.
- Contributing to Environmental Preservation Through All Our Business Activities
- Environmental Action Plan
- Building a Decarbonized Society
- Building a Recycling Society
- Environmental Preservation and Building Environmentally-Friendly Societies
- Environmental Management
- Collaboration with External Organizations
- Environmental Efforts at Affiliated Companies
- Environmental Data
- Third-Party Verification
- Third-Party Assessment