Sixth Environmental Action Plan Activities and Results
Our efforts to achieve a sustainable society are focused in four areas: “Building a low carbon society,” “Building a recycling society,” “Building an environmental preservation and nature-friendly society,” and “Environmental management.”
Results of Activities in FY2017
- *1 Hydrofluorocarbon (HFC), perfluorocarbon (PFC), sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), nitrogen trifluoride (NF3)
- *2 We have set individual targets for each year to achieve the FY2020 targets, but the amount of packing material used has increased with the increased shipments of spare parts due to the 2016 Kumamoto earthquake and the flooding in northern Kyushu in 2017, as well as the larger size of parts.
- *3 VOC : Volatile organic compounds
-  Figure when the reference value is taken as 100.
-  ○：Target for year achieved, ×：Target for year not achieved
- For CO2 emissions we received third-party verification.